THz Spectroscopy Lab at Yale
Greetings, our research encompasses a wide variety of topics, spanning many disciplines. These projects include the following:
- Electron transfer dynamics from molecular dyes to metal oxides upon photoexcitation.
- Characterization of fully functioning Photoelectrochemical Cells through THz Spectroscopy.
- Transient photoconductivity studies of various metal oxides.
- Characterization of the vibrational modes of crystallized molecules.
- Measuring terahertz optical activity of metamaterials and molecules.
We investigate systems that often require an understanding of both bulk material and molecular properties. Terahertz (THz) spectroscopy is utilized to study all of these systems. We hope that this website is a useful resource for information on THz spectroscopy and the research we perform.